Providence is calling a Technical Laboratory Assistant Certified (Per Diem, Variable Shift) to PMG SW Labs for Providence Medical Group in Lacey, Washington.
We are looking for someone who can work a minimum of 2-3 days per week and 1 weekend per month, supporting the 3 PMG SW labs within Lacey and Olympia, WA. Shifts will be Day or Swing as the Labs are open from 8am to 8:30pm.
In this position you will:
- Ability to handle and process multiple specimen drops (ie.) Courier Drops, Health Care Professional Drops, Tube Station Specimen Drops
- Perform EKG test procedures and phlebotomy tasks, collects venous blood specimens from patient age groups, as certified
- Perform office/clerical tasks such as filing, copying, and typing
- Clean and maintain equipment and keeps the laboratory area clean and orderly
- Perform reception and telephone duties
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Medical Assistant – Phlebotomist Certification (MA-P) or Medical Assistant – Certified (MA-C)
- Washington Driver’s License and safe driving record
- Clinical laboratory experience, or completion of approved phlebotomy or Medical Assistant training program
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Current CLP (ASCP) Registered Phlebotomist or equivalent certification
About the clinic you will serve:
Providence Medical Group is a group of more than 125 primary care, specialty care and hospital-based medical providers who serve a five-county region in scenic southwest Washington. Our clinics are located in Aberdeen, Centralia, Lacey, Olympia and Rochester. With an emphasis on the medical home model, our providers and staff strive to create a distinctive health care experience for each patient – one focused on trust, respect, communication and teamwork.
For information on our comprehensive range of benefits, visit:
As expressions of God’s healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Providence is a comprehensive not-for-profit network of hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and services continuing a more than 100-year tradition of serving the poor and vulnerable. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Phlebotomist & Lab Support
Req ID: 268534
To apply for this job please visit www.providenceiscalling.jobs.