Website Providence - Pacific Medical Center
In this position you will:
- Perform all duties and passed competency testing/evaluation as required for a Medical Assistant I.
Ability to perform all front and back office skills as appropriate to role and certification. (ex: vital signs, set up/assist with minor procedures, EKG, blood pressure, point of care testing, patient authorizations, scheduling, etc.)
- Perform increasingly advanced procedures with validated competencies.
- Provide accurate, complete, legible and timely documentation of all procedures performed in the patient’s medical record.
- Follow correct procedures for handling and disposing of biohazardous, infectious, and pharmaceutical waste.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High School Diploma or GED
Coursework/Training – Successful completion of a nationally accredited medical assistant program.
- Washington State Certified Medical Assistant or Interim Certified Medical Assistant (certification within six month of hire required).
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers, or certification within one month of hire.
Preferred qualifications for this position include
- Coursework/Training – Graduate of accredited school for medical assistants, or an equivalent combination of coursework, experience/training to qualify to sit for a National Certification exam.
- Active National certification/registration by AMCA, AAMA, AMT, NHA, NCCT, or NAHP as a Medical Assistant.
To apply for this job please visit pacmed.jobs.