Website Providence - Pacific Medical Center
In this position you will:
- Participates in all aspects of the medical assistance process under the guidance of the MA-C Coach and within the scope of the MA Apprentice education
- Assists in implementation of processes in the clinic to extent allowed by education
- Documents accurately, promptly and appropriately according to clinic policy
- Contributes to the assigned clinic team, functioning as a member of the unit. Assist patient care staff complete their patient care assignments.
- Maintains confidentiality of records or medical center information at all times
- Performs other duties as assigned, under the direct supervision of the MA-C Coach and within scope of practice as defined by WAC
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS as certified by the American Heart Association. (May be completed within the first 30 days of employment.)
- Must be at least 18 years of age at the beginning date of the MA Apprentice program
To apply for this job please visit pacmed.jobs.