Website QuarterLine Consulting
QuarterLine is currently seeking full-time, Certified Medical Assistants to join our team at Joint Base Lewis McChord in Tacoma, Washington. As an employee of QuarterLine, you will have the opportunity to treat active duty personnel, military retirees, eligible veterans, and their enrolled family members at Madigan Army Medical Center.
Serves as a Medical Assistant performing a range of standard patient care procedures in an outpatient primary care or specialty care clinic supporting the delivery of patient centered care. The clinic settings may include but are not limited to Family Practice, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, and other sub-specialty clinics. A Certified Medical Assistant may perform the following: duties delegated by, and under the supervision of, a health care practitioner.
– Degree: Certificate.
– Education: Graduate from a medical assistant training program accredited by Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) or the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) of the American Medical Technologists or a formal medical services training program of the United States Armed Forces.
– Certification: Certified Medical Assistant only. Current certification as a Medical Assistant by the American Association of Medical Assistants or the American Medical Technologists.
– Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
– Licensure/Registration: Hold an active and unrestricted license or certification to practice as a Medical Assistant in the location of the Madigan Army Medical Center.One year of experience as a Medical Assistant after graduation.
– Citizenship: U.S. citizenship.
– Credentialing: Ability to pass background check and drug screen.
– Current physical and immunizations.
Hours of Performance: The performance hours of the MTF are Monday through Friday generally between the hours of 0800 to 1730.
QuarterLine Consulting Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Disability/Vets Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. As an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, QuarterLine is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. If you are unable to use our online tools to search and/or apply for jobs due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.