Website Spokane Urology
Bored of not being challenged, doing the same thing day-in and day-out? Come join our team and work the full scope of your Medical Assistant Certificate.
We are a growing urology practice in Spokane with numerous providers and an established work force of committed employees.
At Spokane Urology we have very high standards for delivering exceptional care. If you are interested in a great place to work and the opportunity to take your career to the next level, this just might be your last resume search.
The ideal candidates will be flexible, can prioritize their workload independently and able to communicate well and handle a wide range of personalities and responsibilities. If you are highly organized and motivated to help others, this is a great fit. Additionally, the best fit is a candidate with the initiative to think problems through and seek assistance when needed.
Essential responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Obtain vital signs and current medication list/patient history
- Maintain infection control standards in exam/procedure rooms
- Assist physician with procedures, vasectomies, cystoscopies, and more
- Collect and prepare laboratory specimens and other tests as directed by the physician
- Prepare and maintain surgical instruments for sterilization
- Responsible for performing phlebotomy
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Be flexible and functional in stressful situations
- Ability to work with a team to set and achieve common goals
To apply: Email your resume, with contact information, to Spokane Urology’s Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Compensation: DOE within the given range, $19.00 – $23.00 per hour
Benefits: Full-Time position only
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
As a healthcare facility, in accordance with CDC and DOH ruling, all patients and staff are required to wear masks. Additionally, we adhere to the new COVID-19 WA State vaccination mandate.
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
BLS Certification (Preferred)
Active Washington Certified Medical Assistant Certificate (Required)
CPR Certification (Preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com