Website Swedish Health Services
Swedish Medical Group is looking for a Medical Assistant, (1.0 FTE, Day Shift) to work in Heart And Vascular Clinic at Swedish Medical Group in Seattle, WA.
Work under the direction of a practitioner to perform duties as directed to assist in providing basic patient care to assigned patients.
They will serve as a mentor and resource to Medical Assistants by providing support, guidance and training as needed.
In this position you will:
- Responsible for the daily operations and planning of workflow for the Patient Services Coordinator (PSC) to ensure that all team members know what their priorities are, daily.
- Assist with PSC coverage.
- Responsible for training new hires and/or cross-training PSCs.
- Responsible for evaluating the efficiencies of the team as well as identifying barriers and move to eliminate them where possible.
- Responsible for making suggestions as to how to improve processes and procedures within the area/department; participate in quality assessment and improvement activities.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of a certified medical assistant program.
- Experience providing a high level of customer service in a fast paced environment, including handling confidential data with discretion.
- Active Interim Certificate or Active Medical Assistant Certified through Washington State; required by date of hire.
- If in Active Interim Certification Status applicant must pass one of the following exams within 120 days of hire: AAMA, AMT, NHA NCCT.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Health Care Providers required at time of hire from American Heart Association (AHA) or Military Training Network (MTN).
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- 1 year medical assisting experience in a clinic setting.
About Swedish Medical Group:
Swedish Medical Group (SMG) is a successful, performance-driven division of Swedish Health Services, the largest non-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area. The SMG network includes more than 900 providers across more than 130 primary care and specialty care clinics.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.